At a glance:
- The PISA protection module distributes the current of a large power source to multiple lower current output channels and therefore allows for smaller wires to be used. Furthermore, it permits only so much current on the output so the input voltage of the unit (which corresponds to the output voltage of the power supply) does not fall below 21V typically.
- This ensures a reliable supply voltage for sensitive equipments, such as PLCs, controls or sensors, when they are connected directly to the same power supply as the PISA protection module.
- Less critical loads, that are not affected by short voltage interruptions or could even cause a fault on the 24V power supply, are connected to one of the four current controlled output channels of the PISA module. The protection is independent of the length of the wires or of the power supplies‘ characteristics.
Technical data: (Chi tiết xem mục bên)
- Input: DC 12V-48V (± 25%)
- Power: 10A
- Output: DC 12-44V
- Only 0.9V voltage drop between input and output under full load
- Full output current between -40 and +60°C
- Size (WxHxD): 45 x 75 x 91mm
- Special Feature: 2x 5A input