The diaphragm pulse valves are especially designed for dust collector service applications, combining high ﬂow, long life and extremely fast opening and closing to produce reliable and economical operation.
- Integral compression fittings for fast, easy, secure installation.
- The high quality diaphragms are reinforced and wear resistant to guarantee a long operating life, even under harsh conditions.
- The integral operators are provided with epoxy moulded F-class coils. Various.
- Optional waterproof and explosion proof solenoids for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (gas & dust) according to Directive ATEX 94/9/EC can be mounted on the same basic valve.
- The valves satisfy all relevant EC directives.
Technical data overview
Differential pressure (PS)
0,35 – 8,5 bar [1 bar = 100kPa]
Ambient temperature range
-20 to +85°C
temperature range (TS)
-20 to +85 °C
MATERIALS IN CONTACT WITH FLUID
(¬) Ensure that the compatibility of the ﬂuids in contact with the materials is verifed
Body Aluminium / Stainless steel 316L
Core tube Stainless steel
Core and plugnut Stainless steel
Core spring Stainless steel
Sealings & disc NBR (nitrile)
Diaphragm CR (chloroprene)
Shading coil Copper
Coil insulation class F
Connector Spade plug (cable Ø 6 – 10 mm)
Connector specifcation ISO 4400
Electrical safety IEC 335
||DC (=): 24V
|(Other voltages and 60 Hz on request)
||AC (~):24V – 115V – 230V / 50 Hz