The DIMENSION family includes the widest range of 12 to 48V DIN rail power supplies. The products are classified in three series: Q , C and X with 1-, 2- or 3-phase input and a power of 80 to 960W.
Each series assembles various power supply models. Helpful special features like DC-OK relay contact, remote shut-down, spring clamps or DC wide-range input and important approvals are available for every series.
- Highest performance. Numerous variants. Full featured.
- Our product family DIMENSION is known for full featured DIN rail power supplies with the highest performance and numerous variants.
- The product family PIANO stands for cost-efficient, basic DIN rail power supplies from 36-480W with high efficiency, long lifetime and compact size. Our PIANO products help you achieve more with less.
- The focus of the PIANO product family is on the basic functions without making compromises on PULS’ renowned qualities: efficiency, lifetime, reliability and small size. Additional and more complex features - such as power reserves - were deliberately omitted. This allows a cost-oriented design and high quality at the same time.
- The PIANO power supplies are perfectly suited for a wide range of economical applications. More demanding applications can be realised with the fully-featured DIMENSION products.
The ultra-compact DIN rail power supplies of the MiniLine product family are made for low and medium power range from 15W to 100W.
The units, in their rugged plastic housing are highly efficient, compact, reliable and can be installed in seconds.
MiniLine users are convinced by an excellent cost-benefit ratio and a high power density. So a 30W device requires a space of only 22.5mm on the DIN-rail.