AUMI Industrial Equipment and Automation Co., Ltd. consulted many AGV vehicle projects using SICK’s Line detector MLSE-0200C2NUA in Vietnam.
Figure 1: Application of MLS in line detection for AGV vehicles
MLS – Sick Sensor, a new product that integrates many preeminent features is currently being used by many machine manufacturers and corporations in navigation for AGVs.
Outstanding features of MLS – Sensor SICK
- Line tracking using SICK’s magnetic line detection technology
- The ability to read 3 lines of words, helps AGV when entering intersections or intersections to accurately navigate the pre-programmed route.
- Built-in 10 markers (Makers) used to determine the exact position to help AGV perform different jobs such as: Turn left, right, stop to pick up or return goods … -> in workshops small, simple path, no need to add an RFID kit to determine the locations
- IMU built-in inertial measurement (gyroscope-like feature) based on EULER angles to calculate and keep the vehicle balanced on uneven floors…
- Line detector sensor MLSE-0200C2NUA SICK
Figure 2: MLS sensor image
Below feature of TiM320:
- Detection range: 200mm
- Recognition height: 10mm…70mm
- Resolution: 1mm
- Communication: Modbus RTU RS-485
- Connection cable: 4-wire seamless cable, 3m
- Power supply: 9VDC…30VDC
- Enclosure rating: IP65/IP67/IP68