Skip to content
- Check price, origin, inventory, delivery time and report to sales department and/or customer (if any)
- Quoting for sales staff, sending quotes to customers (if any)
- Check the possible price reduction and need to ask the carrier for assistance with discount claims
- Suggest a discount and make an approved price tracking file for orders that need price support
- Check and borrow demo goods for customers, track borrowed goods and arrange to return them
- Check orders, contracts sent by sales department before placing orders (check prices, product codes, inventory and terms)
- Manage, collect sales order requests and arrange orders according to the company’s schedule
- Update orders, track, update delivery time for each customer’s order in the tracking file to ensure delivery on time.
- Check goods receipt, support logistics to check origin, unit price (for orders to approve discounts on total orders (if necessary)
- Make a request for warehousing, check the actual goods in stock, notify the relevant departments about the goods.
- Transfer Invoice for each shipment to the accountant for payment
- Make SICK FA, LA report monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Synthesize inventory data, make inventory reports
- Other arising jobs related to SICK FA, LA.
- Graduated from universities of Foreign Trade, Foreign Languages, Commerce, National Economy
- Experience in purchasing automation devices and equipment: 1-2 years
- Experience in reading bidding documents, developing bid documents and making final settlement of bid documents
- Good English communication (Writing and Speaking preferred)
- Proficient in Excel and search engines
- Competitive salary (negotiable) + lunch allowance.
- Fully paid social insurance, health insurance, 13th month salary bonus, holidays, Tet bonus according to the company’s general regulations, annual team building….