Skip to content
- Responsible for establishing and developing business plans and business strategies in the assigned geographical area.
- Build monthly/quarterly/yearly sales plan and commit to achieve the approved sales target.
- Organize and implement the tasks according to the committed business plan.
- Maintain and continue to exploit and develop existing business relationships.
- Search, build and develop new customer system in the fields in charge.
- Consulting and advising the management board on managerial policies, strategies, plans and plans for organizing business activities.
- Market research, evaluation and development.
- Organize activities and have a business plan to ensure the implementation of business goals and business development plans set out monthly/quarterly/yearly.
- Make bids directly with customers.
- Coordinate with other departments to develop competitive offer and bid documents.
- Directly handle and urge the implementation of the contract, including delivery procedures, issuing invoices, and checking the quality of delivered products with customers.
- Coordinate with finance and accounting department in payment, monitoring payment progress and debt collection.
- Make weekly and monthly work plans and follow the approved plans.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports.
- Prepare daily and weekly customer contact reports.
- Prepare detailed monthly and quarterly sales forecasts with a list of potential customers.
- Update customer data, sales data in AMIS CRM Sales Management Software.
- Comply with the company’s policy on confidential information.
- University degree or above majoring in Business Administration, Commercial Economics, Marketing, Electronics – Automation, Mechatronics, other majors related to Industrial Automation.
- Good English is an advantage.
- Proficient use of computer and work-related softwares.
- Honest, enthusiastic, dynamic, independent, business acumen.
- Good communication skills, planning skills, development strategy.
- Can work under high pressure.
- At least 2 years of experiences in the same position.
- Attractive, competitive salary (negotiation) + % HH
- Good remuneration according to the company’s regulations
- Annual salary increase, 13th month salary bonus, team building…
- Allowance for lunch, petrol, phone calls