At a glance:
- The AVENTICS S Series is a stainless-steel NFPA Interchangeable pneumatic cylinder line designed to perform in the toughest wash down applications.
- Its stainless-steel construction provides outstanding corrosion resistance.
- The cylinders incorporate an extra-long bushing and standard oversized wear band located on the rear of the piston.
- In addition, the proven T-Seal piston seal configuration with carboxilated nitrile and self-lubricating PTFE compound provide extended wear and long life.
- 316 stainless-steel tube provides smooth, corrosion-free operation
- Cutting-edge PolyLube™ composite rod bushings are extra-long and specifically designed for applications where corrosion, low-friction, and excellent wear characteristics are desired
- Standard rod wiper construction is highly durable polyurethane
- Piston rod is machined from 303 stainless steel and is turned, ground, and polished with a chrome-plated surface for maximum rod bushing and seal life.
- Bushing retainer has a full-face design to minimize corners and crevices, enabling the cylinder to perform in food grade applications
- Bore: 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3-1/4″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″
- Operating Environment: Corrosive; Indoor; Washdown
- Stroke: Up to 99″ Max (standard)
- Standards / Regulations: NFPA
- Max Operating Pressure: 150 psi (air)