At a glance:
- perma NOVA can be used in all application areas from -20 °C to +60 °C.
- A discharge period from 1 to 12 months can be entered via the setting button on the NOVA Control unit.
- The control unit then calculates the required quantity of gas for constant and reliable discharge while taking into account the ambient temperature.
- perma NOVA consists of a reusable control unit, a NOVA LC filled with grease or oil and a protective cover.
- NOVA LC is available in 65 cm³ and 125 cm³.
- perma NOVA was specifically developed for single-point lubrication of roller and sliding bearings, sliding guides, open gears, gear racks, shaft seals and chains located in areas with considerable temperature variations (e.g. outside installations).
- The lubrication system is protected against dust and water jets, subject to correct assembly of the individual parts (IP65).
- perma NOVA with LC 65 cm³ is ideal for the lubrication of electric motors.