At a glance:
- The AVENTICS Series CCI (ISO 21287) cylinders stand for innovative, compact construction and an easy to clean design.
- The Series CCI (ISO 21287) is ideal for long strokes and increased requirements for optimized cycle times and moving masses.
- The sensors can be installed quickly and easily on all sides and over the entire cylinder lengths.
- Cylinder housing consists of a continuous aluminium profile, with pressed in front and rear cover
- Easy to clean design preventing the accumulation of dirt
- Low length tolerance – up to 60% shorter than standard ISO profile cylinders, which makes the Series CCI (ISO 21287) ideally suited for compact machine designs
- Simple sensor assembly along the complete cylinder lengths
- Additional configurations possible – features such as special strokes, hollow piston rods, heat-resistant versions, or piston rod extensions can be selected – including documentation and CADs
- Available in piston diameters from 16 mm to 100 mm