Power supplies with IO-Link
- The DIMENSION QT40.241-B2 sees PULS bringing to market the first 3-phase DIN rail power supply (24V / 40A) that makes this system data available to users via an I/O port.
Real-time information on power, temperature and status data is supplied directly from your power supply via IO-Link.
- This data can help increase system availability and reduce maintenance and operating costs. This means the power supply has the potential – in parallel with its function as a converter – to also act as a sensor and therefore make a significant contribution to the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Power over Ethernet
- Efficient 4-channel and 8-channel Power-over-Ethernet injectors for DIN rail mount.
- Available with an integrated 240W power supply or as stand-alone device.
- The 4- or 8-channel solutions are available with an integrated PULS high-end power supply or as standalone PoE injectors. Both devices feature a stable power of up to 30W per channel. This enables you to supply up to 8 PoE/PoE+ devices with only one injector.