At a glance:
- The AVENTICS Series ACCU is an economical pneumatic linear actuator line that contains an internal linear resistive transducer.
- The actuators are ideal for applications where traditional magnetic position sensing is not acceptable.
- Additionally, ACCU Series actuators are recommended where variations in cylinder stroke and speed are required or where an application calls for continuous position monitoring.
- Continuous position monitoring through internal linear resistive transducer (LRT)
- Scalable output of 4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC
- Scalable input of 120 VAC or 12-24 VDC
- Designed for applications in air ride suspension systems, analytical and diagnostic equipment, biofuels, bottling, and commercial kitchen equipment
- Bore: 1 1/2″, 1-1/16″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3 1/4″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″
- Operating Environment: Corrosive, Hazardous, Indoor, Outdoor, Washdown
- Max Operating Pressure: 100 psi (air)