At a glance:
- In contrast to the perma STAR VARIO (with battery pack), the perma STAR CONTROL is supplied with external power via cable.
- The operating status can be transmitted to a PLC and evaluated.
- The two integrated operating modes TIME and IMPULSE offer flexible use.
- In TIME mode, lubricant discharge is based on operating hours. In IMPULSE mode, a precisely defined quantity is dispensed as soon as voltage is supplied.
- The perma STAR CONTROL consists of an electromechanical drive and an LC with 60, 120 or 250 cm³ of lubricant.
- The required mode is set on the drive. Lubrication is precise and temperature-independent at a counter pressure up to 6 bar.
- perma STAR CONTROL is used to lubricate roller and sliding bearings, sliding guides, open gears, gear racks, spindles, shaft seals and chains.
- Due to the precise lubricant metering, perma STAR CONTROL is ideally suited for lubrication of electric motors with specified lubricant quantities.
- The system is protected against dust and water jets, subject to correct assembly of the individual parts (IP65)