General Service Valves
- Valve Actuation: Motorized, Pneumatic - Air Pilot
- Body: MaterialBronze, Stainless Steel
- Media: Aggressive Liquids/Gases, Air, Inert Gas, Fuel Oil, Hot Water, Light Oil, Oxygen, Steam, Water
- The ASCO Series 290 is a pressure-operated, direct acting angle-body piston valve built for demanding applications. Its straight-through body design is available in bronze or stainless steel.
- Valve Actuation: Solenoid
- Body Material: Brass
- Media: Water
- The ASCO Series 221 with its unique slow-closing design, provides higher flow while increasing throughput in commercial applications
- Apply the 221 Series with confidence in high and low-temperature applications found in laundries, molding, sterilizers and autoclaves.
- Valve Actuation: Pressure Operated, Pneumatic - Air Pilot
- Body Material: Bronze
- Media: Air, Inert Gas, Hot Water, Light Oil, Water, Steam
- The ASCO Series 390 are pressure-operated, remote-controlled valves with discs for industrial fluid media.
- Standards / Regulations: IEC 61508, SIL, ATEX, ISO, IEC 60529 (Ingress protection), IP66