At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 221 with its unique slow-closing design, provides higher flow while increasing throughput in commercial applications.
- It reduces inventory by accommodating both hot and cold-water service, and is designed for quick, easy maintenance.
- Apply the 221 Series with confidence in high and low-temperature applications found in laundries, molding, sterilizers and autoclaves.
- A specially designed snubber offers slower disc closing speed to protect systems against water hammer damage.
- Pressure spike due to water hammer is reduced to a point eliminating the need for suppressors or other controls in most water systems
- Hot water service to 150 psi (10 Bar) differential @ 210°F (100°C)
- Pilot-operated, normally open, or normally closed models are available with a full range of pipe sizes up to 2 1/2.
- Broad range of standard AC and DC voltages available