At a glance:
- perma STAR VARIO operates fully automatically, independent of temperature and pressure with a very precise discharge.
- The system consists of an electromechanical drive, an LC with 60, 120 or 250 cm³ of lubricant and a battery pack.
- The desired discharge period and LC size can easily be selected with the push button and are immediately visible in the LCD.
- The current operating status is indicated on the LCD and via LED signal lights (red / green) visible all round.
- The LED signals are recognisable from a distance.
- perma STAR VARIO is used for single-point lubrication of roller and sliding bearings, sliding guides, open gears, gear racks, spindles, shaft seals and chains.
- Due to the precise lubricant metering, perma STAR VARIO is ideal for lubrication of electric motors with specified lubricant quantities.
- perma STAR VARIO is protected against dust and water jets, subject to correct assembly of the individual parts (IP 65).