At a glance:
- perma PRO C LINE is a special multi-point lubrication system with 1 – 6 outlet connections for linear guides.
- The lubricant discharge is flexible.
- Each outlet can be adapted to manufacturer specifications.
- The PRO LC is available in two sizes (filled with 250 cm³ / 500 cm³ of grease) and supplies lubrication points with lubricant for up to 2 years.
- The high pressure build-up enables remote mounting with tube extensions of up to 5 m (per outlet).
- Remote mounting not only increases workplace safety, but also makes it possible to lubricate linear guides while they are in operation.
- perma PRO C LINE receives its power from the machine and can be monitored and controlled via PLC.
- Main applications for the multi-point lubrication system perma PRO C LINE are linear guides.
- Application fields range from various linear guide systems and drives in the automotive industry to the paper industry.
- Other applications are roller and sliding bearings, open gears and spindles.