At a glance:
- The DIMENSION QT40.241-B2 sees PULS bringing to market the first 3-phase DIN rail power supply (24V / 40A) that makes this system data available to users via an I/O port.
Real-time information on power, temperature and status data is supplied directly from your power supply via IO-Link.
- This data can help increase system availability and reduce maintenance and operating costs. This means the power supply has the potential – in parallel with its function as a converter – to also act as a sensor and therefore make a significant contribution to the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- Input: 3-phase | 960W | 24V, 40A
- Power: 960W
- Output: 24-28VDC
- 95.3% Full load and excellent partial load efficienciesCommunication interface: IO-Link v 1.1 (IEC 61131-3)
- Transmission speed: COM3 (< 230.4 kBaud)
- Integrated 8 kbit EEPROM for automated parameterization
- 4-pole M12 connector
- Size (WxHxD): 110 x 124 x 127mm
- Full power between -25°C and +60°C