At a glance:
- The M16 connectors of the 581, 680 and 682 series according to DIN EN 61076-2-106 are available with 2 to 24 contacts with crimp, dip solder, screw clamp, solder and stranded wire connection
- The connectors are available as straight and angled cable versions as well as flange versions.
- Many versions are shieldable. Depending on the number, the contacts are designed for a rated current of 1 A to 7 A.
- Snap-in locking system
- Screw termination M16
- 2 – 24 contacts
- Degree of protection IP40
- Solder/crimp/screw clamp termination
- Diameter 17.2 mm/17.5 mm/18.5 mm/20 mm
- Shieldable versions
- to DIN EN 61076-2-106