At a glance:
- 691 series connectors are available in both cable and flange versions and have an M25 screw locking mechanism and a solder connection.
- They comply with protection class IP40 with an operating temperature range from -40 ⁰C to +85 ⁰C
- These connectors are available with 3 to 12 contacts with a rated current of 5 A (125 V) and 10 A (250 V) depending on the number.
- The diameter of the cable connector/cable socket is 28 mm, the flange version has a diameter of 42.5 mm. Both are shieldable.
- Screw termination M25
- 3 – 12 contacts
- Degree of protection IP40
- Solder termination
- Diameter 28 mm