At a glance:
- Easy-to-mount M8 cable connectors to DIN EN 61076-2-104 in protection class IP65/67, unshielded and shielded versions with 360° shielding, iris spring and shielding rings ensure reliable EMC shielding.
- The system is designed with a sturdy, durable housing with threaded connectors
- Rated current 1A to 4A and rated voltage 30V to 60V depending on the number of contacts.
- There are solder and screw terminals.
- The flange connectors have solder and dip solder connections or stranded wires.
- Screw locking according to DIN EN 61076-2-104
- Degree of protection IP65/IP67 1)
- Moulded versions
- Easy assembly
- Excellent EMC shielding (versions with shielding rings 360°)
- Versions with shielding rings/iris type spring
- Angled connector adjustable in 2–4 positions