At a glance:
- The Isolation Transmitter IsoPAQ-60P is used for highprecision isolation and conversion of 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA and 0-10 V bipolar and unipolar signals.
- Due to the extensive range selection with a choice of 144 input/output signal combinations, the selectable bandwidth and the universal power supply, IsoPAQ-60P is a true universal transmitter for any demanding isolation application.
- The zero and span adjustments allow for a fine-tuning of the measurement loop. The high reliability and the Protective Separation are additional features that ensure a safe system operation.
- Extensive range selection
- Zero/Span Adjustment
- Extremely fast response
- Protective Separation acc. to EN 61140
- High accuracy
- Universal power supply for 20 to 253 VAC/DC
- 3-port isolation
- High-density DIN-rail mounting
- Plug-in screw terminals
- Excellent reliability
- Type of input: Active
- No. of channels: 1 channel
- Input signal: 0…20 mA 4…20 mA 0…10 V
- Output signal: ±10 mA ±20 mA 0(2)…10 mA 0(4)…20 mA ±5 V ±10 V 0(1)…5 V 0(2)…10 V
- Configuration: Range selection
- Typical accuracy: 0,1 % FS
- Isolation level: 4 kV, 50 Hz
- Working voltage: 1000 VAC/DC
- Power supply: 20…253 VAC/DC
- Protective separation: Yes
- Cut-off frequency (-3 dB): 30 Hz/10 kHz switch select.
- Ambient temperature: 20…+70 °C
- Bipolar input: Yes
- Bipolar output: Yes
- Plug-in screw terminals: Yes
- Housing width: 12,5 mm
- Installation depth: 104 mm