- Sensing range max: 0 mm ... 1,000 mm
- Minimum detectable object: 0.1mm
- The ultra-thin G2 Flat sensors can be integrated into miniature plants and very tight installation spaces
- BGS: Object detection starting from just 8 mm
- Operating range: 2.5 m
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Highest precision for web width measurement
- Edge position detection for webs of 145 mm to 3,150 mm with a measurement accuracy of ± 0.3 mm
- The MLG-2 WebChecker measures 5 webs at a time, therefore reducing the number of sensors in the application
- Modern Ethernet interface for quick, reliable data transmission increases system availability
- Application: Indoor
- Measurement principle: HDDM+
- Integrated application: Output of measurement data
- Aperture angle: Horizontal 240°
- Working range: 0.05 m ... 10 m
- Configuration via SOPAS ET and standard telegram
- Application: Indoor area
- Protective field range: 3 m
- Warning field range: 10 m
- Scanning angle: 275°
- Number of fields: 8 / 128
- The smallest safety laser scanner for easy and space-saving design-in for mobile platforms. Only 80 mm high
- 2-In-1: Reliable safety and precise localization
- Extremely resistant to light, dust and dirt thanks to the safeHDDM® scan technology
- High-precision measurement data via Ethernet interface
- The decentralized FIEPOS power supplies with high protection classes IP54, IP65 or IP67 were developed for flexible use directly in the field.
With FIEPOS, short for FIEld POwer Supply, PULS presents a new type of power supply that was developed precisely for this environment.
- For 1-phase or 3-phase systems: 300W or 500W
- Efficient 4-channel and 8-channel Power-over-Ethernet injectors for DIN rail mount.
- Available with an integrated 240W power supply or as stand-alone device.
- The 4- or 8-channel solutions are available with an integrated PULS high-end power supply or as standalone PoE injectors. Both devices feature a stable power of up to 30W per channel. This enables you to supply up to 8 PoE/PoE+ devices with only one injector.
- perma FUTURA PLUS can be used in all types of applications with ambient temperatures from 0 to +40 °C.
- Depending on operating conditions, a lubricant volume of 120 cm³ is dispensed in 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Reliable function is based on an electrochemical reaction, which is started by simply turning the activation cap.
- The contained gas generator generates a pressure of max. 4 bar, which moves the piston forward and transports lubricant into the lubrication point.
perma FLEX PLUS is a compact, ready-to-use lubrication system supplied as a complete unit.
It can be used in various types of applications at temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +55 °C.
The discharge period is electronically controlled by the gas generating cells and is freely adjustable in monthly steps.
The lubrication point is continuously supplied with fresh lubricant throughout the selected discharge period.
perma FLEX PLUS has a boost function to quickly provide fresh lubricant.