At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 553 is a line of compact solenoid spool valves that are ideal for controlling air or inert gas in challenging environments.
- The valves ’ unique design combines hard T-seals and flexible O-rings that provide bubble-tight shutoff, dirt resistance, and multi-million cycle reliability.
- The 551 Series comes in anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel bodies with ½-inch NPT and BSP connections.
- It is suitable for the harsh conditions found in chemicals, refining, food & beverage applications and life science processing
- Available in two versions, mounted directly to actuators with NAMUR interface per VDI⁄VDE 3845 or threaded to mount on the pipe
- Valve body in Aluminum, Brass, or Stainless steel 316L
- Exhaust ports are pipeable, providing better protection against harsh environments
- DIN, watertight, and explosion-proof solenoids are available for use in mission-critical and hazardous areas
- Low-power constructions are ideal for remote and alternative power locations
- Integral breather block vents to spring side of the actuator to exhaust, preventing corrosion
- Single- and dual-solenoid constructions are available that mount in any position
- Compatible to Functional safety loop up to SIL 3
- All ports of NAMUR on the same side for a better water , DUST protection
- Available will all Explosion proof solenoids: Ex d, Ex mb, Ex ia/Ib, Ex e mb, NEMA