At a glance:
- The Numatics Series Mark 8 is a line of pneumatic directional control valves designed for repeatable and reliable use in harsh or challenging environments.
- The valve´s modular design permits easy installation and configuration.
- Its unit-to-base electrical plug permits instant valve replacement without disconnecting piping or wiring. With industry-leading cycle life, Mark 8 Series valves are ideal for high cycle-rate machine applications.
- Plug-in base or manifold, solenoid, and optional speed control sandwich simplify installation
- Fieldbus electronics and I/O capable for easy networking
- Minimizes energy consumption via pressure regulators
- Optimizes machine cycle rate via speed controls
- Integral speed control and regulators are available
- NEMA 4/IP65 rated for challenging conditions