At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 314 is a line of direct acting, general service solenoid valves which can be used as moderate flow pilots for smaller control valves and actuators.
- With only a spring and two moving parts, the valve is ideal for basic three-way piloting operation
- It is suitable for analytical and diagnostic equipment, automotive, bottling, dust collector system, and life science applications.
- Durable brass and stainless steel constructions for long life
- No minimum operating pressure required
- Can be used for low-volume fluid diversion
- Also available in low-power, intrinsically safe, and voltage ranging constructions
- A limited range of globally approved explosion-proof enclosures are available with this series