At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 320-s are general-service solenoid valves designed for a broad range of applications.
- The direct-acting valves are available in voltage-ranging, harsh-environment, direct-mount, dribble-control, and long-life constructions.
- They are suitable for use in analytical and diagnostic equipment, dust collector systems, life sciences, and press room and metal stamping.
- All NPT connections are in the valve body to allow in-line piping
- No minimum operating pressure differential required
- Available in brass and stainless-steel constructions
- Mountable in any position
- Long-life version eliminates metal-to-metal contact to extend life up to 20 million cycles in dry air or gas applications. Easily handles rapid cycling or continuous energization
- Harsh-environment model offers low power consumption plus quick shutdown of valves and actuators. Valves are UL, CSA, ATEX, and IIECEx certified
- RedHat Next-Generation model offers voltage-ranging with low-power operation. Valves have Class I, Division 2 coils