At a glance:
- The ASCO Series RB is a line of miniature solenoid valves designed for use with air and inert gases.
- Their compact, lightweight architecture and low power consumption make them ideal for portable medical devices.
- The valves exceptional service lifetime of over 500 million cycles significantly increases OEM instrument reliability.
- The RB Series typical applications include respiratory therapy instruments, patient monitoring equipment, compression therapy (DVT), and robotic pharmacy dispensing.
- Highly customizable construction is suitable dry air, lubricated air, vacuum, non-corrosive, non-toxic, and non-flammable dry gases
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant for lead-free environments
- Response time is less than 0.010 seconds
- Circuit board mountable