At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 385 rocker isolation valves are designed for use with the neutral or highly aggressive liquids used in analytical instrumentation.
- The special rocker mechanism, combined with a separating diaphragm, prevents heat transfer to the fluid and eliminates sticking of the valve seat.
- Hermetic separation of the control mechanism prevents particulate contamination caused by the friction of moving parts, assuring maximum purity of liquid samples.
- Typical applications include in vitro diagnostics, hematology, DNA sequencing, and surgical fluid management.
- Compact manifold design saves space and reduces assembly time
- Excellent self-draining capability and easy-to-flush, low-volume internal cavity make the valves ideal in applications where cross-contamination must be minimized
- Removable and rotatable electrical coils allow for easy installation and worry-free maintenance
- Available with inert materials of construction, such as PEEK and FFKM, to handle aggressive chemicals or high-purity media