At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 202 Posiflow solenoid valves are designed to proportionally control the flow of air and inert gases by varying the electrical input signal to the coil.
- The valves large orifice sizes make them extremely versatile across multiple life science applications, including respiratory therapy, gas chromatography, blood pressure monitoring, and anesthesia delivery equipment.
- The 202 Series Posiflow valves compact, frictionless architecture saves valuable space in analytical and medical instrumentation.
- Low hysteresis (< 5%), excellent repeatability (< 3%), and high sensitivity (< 2%) make the valves ideal for high-precision flow control
- Minimum operating pressure is not required, and the valves are well-suited for vacuum operation
- Compact frictionless architecture saves valuable space in analytical and medical instrumentation
- Power consumption as low as 1 W fulfills the most stringent instrument power requirements
- Meets all relevant CE directives, and is RoHS compliant for applications in lead-free environments