At a glance:
- For measuring the temperature of gases, liquids, vapour and solids from -30 °C to +350 °C. Especially suited for industrial applications with limited space.
- The compact sensor is made of stainless steel 1.4404 / 316L and is connected to the process by plugg-in. The sensor elemtent is a Pt100 RTD Thin film according to DIN EN 60751 and the electrical connection is made via a M12 connector.
- Perfect match with IPAQ CT20
- TRA-C40 is optimized for use with the compact temperature transmitter IPAQ CT20. The sensors are easily assembled with IPAQ CT20 via the integrated M12 connectors.
- Measuring element: Pt100
- Process temperature: -30…+350°C
- Process connection: Plugg-in
- Thermowell: Welded
- Material: 1.4404 / 316L
- Diameter: 3 / 6 mm
- Shape of thermowell: Straight
- Protection class: IP67