At a glance:
- perma CLASSIC can be used for all applications with ambient temperatures of 0 to +40 °C.
- The reliable operating principle is based on an electrochemical reaction.
- The lubrication period is determined by color coded activator screws.
- Depending on your application’s requirement, you may choose to discharge 120 cm³ in a period of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- The activator screw generates pressure (max. 4 bar) which moves the piston forward and continuously injects small lubricant amounts into the lubrication point.
- perma CLASSIC is fully dust and water proof and can withstand impacts and accidental knocks.
- perma CLASSIC is a single-point lubrication system for roller- and sliding bearings, sliding guides, open gears, gear racks, spindles, shaft seals, chains, etc.
- operated at ambient temperatures that reach from 0 up to +40 °C.
- Typical applications can be found in mining, steel, automotive and mechanical engineering.
|perma CLASSIC Grease|
|perma Multipurpose grease SF01||100020|
|perma Extreme pressure grease SF02||100034|
|perma High temp. grease SF03||100045|
|perma High performance grease SF04||100052|
|perma High temp. / Extreme pressure grease SF05||100063|
|perma Liquid grease SF06||100074|
|perma High speed grease SF08||100083|
|perma Multipurpose bio grease SF09||100089|
|perma Food grade grease H1 SF10||100096|
|perma CLASSIC Oil (Order oil retaining valve seperately)|
|perma High performance oil SO14||100427|
|perma Multipurpose oil SO32||100449|
|perma Bio oil, low viscosity SO64||100473|
|perma Bio oil, high viscosity SO69||100483|
|perma Food grade oil H1 SO70||100489|
|Activators CLASSIC & FUTURA|
|Activator CLASSIC FUTURA 1 month, yellow||101331|
|Activator CLASSIC FUTURA 3 months, green||101332|
|Activator CLASSIC FUTURA 6 months, red||101333|
|Activator CLASSIC FUTURA 12 months, grey||101335|