At a glance:
- perma CLASSIC can be used for all applications with ambient temperatures of 0 to +40 °C.
- The reliable operating principle is based on an electrochemical reaction.
- The lubrication period is determined by color coded activator screws.
- Depending on your application’s requirement, you may choose to discharge 120 cm³ in a period of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- The activator screw generates pressure (max. 4 bar) which moves the piston forward and continuously injects small lubricant amounts into the lubrication point.
- perma CLASSIC is fully dust and water proof and can withstand impacts and accidental knocks.
- perma CLASSIC is a single-point lubrication system for roller- and sliding bearings, sliding guides, open gears, gear racks, spindles, shaft seals, chains, etc.
- operated at ambient temperatures that reach from 0 up to +40 °C.
- Typical applications can be found in mining, steel, automotive and mechanical engineering.