At a glance:
- The product family PIANO stands for cost-efficient, basic DIN rail power supplies from 36-480W with high efficiency, long lifetime and compact size. Our PIANO products help you achieve more with less.
- The focus of the PIANO product family is on the basic functions without making compromises on PULS’ renowned qualities: efficiency, lifetime, reliability and small size. Additional and more complex features – such as power reserves – were deliberately omitted. This allows a cost-oriented design and high quality at the same time.
- The PIANO power supplies are perfectly suited for a wide range of economical applications. More demanding applications can be realised with the fully-featured DIMENSION products.
- Input: 1-phase, 100 – 240V/ 200 – 240V (e.g. PIC240.241C) (depends on the order code)
- Power: 36W/ 60W/ 90W/ 120W/ 240W/ 480W (depends on the order code)
- Output: 12 to 48V (depends on the order code)
- Efficiency up to 95.7%
- Outstanding reliability (MTBF) up to 1.72 million h
- Special Feature: Push-in terminal, Large screw terminal, Screw terminals