At a glance:
- For the installation of a DC-UPS system three essential elements are necessary: a power supply, a DC-UPS and a battery.
- The DC-UPS is responsible for monitoring and charging the battery, as well as controlling the seamless transition between normal and buffer mode.
- Highest system availability even in the event of mains failure
- 1-Battery-Concept: each battery is individually charged and monitored, which avoids the need for matched batteries
- Input: DC 24V
- Power: 600W/ 960W (depends on the order code)
- Output: DC 24V
- Compact and easy to install
- Longest buffer time in class
- Easy battery access
- Size (WxHxD): 46 x 124 x 127mm/ 49 x 124 x 117mm/ 123 x 124 x 119mm (depends on the order code)
- Special Feature: for battery sizes from 3,9Ah to 40Ah/ additional 12V output/ battery included/ for battery sizes from 12Ah to 200Ah (depends on the order code)