At a glance:
- PULS developed a decoupling solution with MOSFETs to fulfil the need for minimal no-load losses. For instance, when using a MOSFET module, a load current of 40A will only produce power losses amounting up to 3W.
- With MOSFETs as a decoupling element, even voltage drops can be minimised. The voltage drop at 40A output current is lower than 50mV between the input and output.
- After implementing MOSFETs, even the parallel-use mode achieves better thermal balance, thus leading to an extended lifetime of the power supplies. In this process, the load current is divided equally between the individual power supplies.
Technical data: (Chi tiết xem mục bên)
- Input: DC 12-28V/ 24-56V (depends on the order code)
- Power: 20A to 80A (depends on the order code)
- Output: DC 12-28V/ 24-56V (depends on the order code)
- Special Feature: 2 x 10A input/ 2x 20A input, for all power supplies/ 2x 40A input, for all power supplies (depends on the order code)