At a glance:
- The ASCO Series S261 is a line of solenoid valves designed for on-off control of fuel gas in commercial and industrial gas burners.
- The pilot-operated valves have die-cast aluminum bodies, are designed for 2-way, normally closed operation, and have high-pressure capabilities.
- Provided with 1/8-inch NPT upstream and downstream pipe taps with plugs for routine testing
- Zero differential piloted diaphragm
- Suitable for ambient temperatures up to 175°F
- Opening and closing times are less than 1 second
- Available in 3/8-inch to 3-inch sizes for a wide variety of applications
- All models are UL/CSA-rated; FM rating on 3/8-inch to 3/4-inch sizes