At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 210 is a line of economical, high-flow solenoid valves for liquid, corrosive, and air/inert gas service.
- With a wide range of pressure ratings, sizes, and resilient materials, the ultra-reliable 2-way valves provide long service life and low internal leakage.
- Industrial applications include car wash equipment, air compressors, pumps, laundry equipment, and industrial water control.
- Lead-free versions are available to comply with Safe Drinking Water Act regulations
- Low-temperature models control cryogenic fluids, including liquid nitrogen (-320° F/-194° C), liquid argon (-303° F/-184° C), and liquid oxygen (-297° F/-181° C)
- Valves can be specified for hot water service to 210 ° F for in laundry, boiler and heat exchanger applications
- Ideal for high-pressure control applications in commercial and industrial gas burners
- Use to control liquid petroleum gases (propane) in grain dryers, incinerators, and space heaters
- Voltage ranging options available on next generation coils.