At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 316 is a line of high flow, general service solenoid valves, which can be used to pilot large actuators and provide quick closing of large control valves.
- The diaphragm poppet design is suitable for controlling air, inert gas and liquids.
- Its resilient seating achieves tight shutoff.
- Low-power version has a molded one-piece solenoid with a highly efficient solenoid cartridge and special low wattage coil. Handles ambient temperatures up to 175° F (80° C).
- Designed for use in plant control automation to provide PLC compatibilit
- Zero-minimum differential version features a brass body for general atmospheres and a stainless steel body for corrosive environments
- Intrinsically-safe version is designed solely for installation in intrinsically safe or NIFW areas with properly approved and sized limiting barriers
- A full range of globally approved explosion-proof enclosures are available with this series