At a glance:
- The ASCO Series 214 gas shutoff valves are specifically designed for on-off control of fuel gas in commercial and industrial gas burners.
- Their unique double-disc design with over travel provides redundant sealing for leak-tight shutoff on pilot or main gas lines.
- A double-solenoid gas train provides an exceptionally small footprint for space constrained applications.
- The valves are ideal for natural gas fired boilers, furnaces, grain dryers, kilns, gas generators and commercial kitchen/cooking equipment.
- Low pressure drop and extremely high flow capacity make the valve ideal in low gas supply pressure applications and locations
- Visual indication of open and shut position meets NFPA and FM requirements for visual indication
- Proof of closure switch meets agency/code requirements for an electrical interlock of valve closed position
- 1/8-inch NPT pipe taps with plugs provide easier routine testing
- Broad ambient range of -40°F to 140°F is ideally suited for frigid and hot environments
- Optional NPT threaded flange adapters allow direct piping that simplifies installation and maintenance
- Silicon-free constructions are available for painting/finishing applications
- Most constructions available on ASCO SameDay or 5Day shipping program to keep production lines running smoothly