At a glance:
- LCD-H20 is a digital indicator for installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for external power. LCD-H20 is designed for in-head mounting in a sensor connection head with glass window.
- The indicator is equipped with high-contrast, easy-to-read LCD digits.
- The scale is easily programmable, without reference signal, by three pushbuttons for any values between -1999 and 9999.
- As an option, LCD-H20 can be delivered mounted in a connection head.
- Installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for power supply 2.5 V voltage drop
- High-contrast, 4-digit LCD display with 12 mm digits
- Simple pushbutton scaling without reference signal
- Any range between -1999 to 9999 for 4 to 20 mA input
- Labels for different engineering units are included
- Typical accuracy of 0.1 % allows for high precision read-outs
- HART transparent
- Designed for ambient temperatures between -20 to +70 °C /-4 to +158 °F
- Protection IP65 when mounted in connection head Type 1 or Type 2
- Type of Display: LCD
- Input Current: 4-20 mA
- Maximum Current: 22 mA
- Minimum current for operation: 3,8 mA
- Voltage drop: 2,5 V
- Indication range: -1999 to 9999
- Digit height: 12 mm
- Protection class: IP20 (IP65 in connection head)
- Typical accuracy: ±0.1 % of programmed span ±1 digit
- Operation temperature: -20 to +70 °C / -4 to +158 °F
- Dimensions: Diameter 59 mm, height 20 mm