At a glance:
- LCD-W11 is a digital indicator for installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for external power. The indicator comes with a high-contrast LCD display and the scale is easily programmable without reference signal.
- LCD-W11 is designed for field mounting on wall, pipe or DIN rail and has a rugged and splash proof housing.
- A temperature transmitter can be integrated for direct sensor input.
- High-contrast, 4-digit LCD display with 17.8 mm / 0.7 ” digits
- Installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for separate power supply
- Simple pushbutton scaling without reference signal
- Any range between -1999 to 9999 for 4 to 20 mA input
- Labels for different engineering units are included
- Typical accuracy of 0.05 % allows for high precision read-outs
- HART transparent
- Integrated transmitter as added option
- Field mounting in rugged IP65 / NEMA 4X housing with double cable conduits
- Type of Display: LCD
- Input Current: 4-20 mA
- Maximum current: 30 mA
- Minimum current for operation: ~3,5 mA
- Voltage drop: ~3 V
- Indication range: -1999 to 9999
- Digit height: 17,8 mm
- Protection class: IP65 / NEMA 4X
- Typical accuracy: 0,05 % FS ±1 digit
- Operation temperature: -30 to +80 °C
- Dimensions: 80 x 110 x 65 mm