At a glance:
- The Isolation Transmitter IsoPAQ-41P is used for high-precision isolation and conversion of 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA and 0-10 V unipolar signals.
- For applications where normally only one signal combination is used, IsoPAQ-41P offers a cost-effective alternative.
- The high reliability and the Protective Separation are additional features that ensure a safe system operation.
- Fixed ranges
- Protective Separation acc. to EN 61140
- Universal power supply for 20 to 253 VAC/DC
- 3-port isolation
- High-density DIN-rail mounting
- Type of input: Active
- No. of channels: 1 channel
- Input signal: 0…20 mA 4…20 mA 0…10 V
- Output signal: 0…20 mA 4…20 mA 0…10 V
- Configuration: Fixed ranges
- Typical accuracy: 0,1 % FS
- Isolation level: 4 kV, 50 Hz
- Working voltage: 600 VAC/DC
- Power supply: 20…253 VAC/DC
- Protective separation: Yes
- Cut-off frequency (-3 dB): > 1 kHz
- Ambient temperature: 20…+70 °C
- Plug-in screw terminals: Yes
- Housing width: 12,5 mm
- Installation depth: 104 mm